Are you looking for flexibility and independence in your career?
Have you worked as a contractor and thought about pursuing it more proactively?
Do you want to know how you can start an independent consulting practice?
For many professionals re-entering the workforce, independent consulting can provide the perfect transition. And for some, it can be the ideal career path for the long term.
Join Robbie Kellman Baxter, Stanford MBA, as she outlines the tools and information needed to jumpstart an independent consulting practice. In this interactive, highly practical session, you will:
- Conduct a self-assessment to determine if independent consulting is the right path
- Develop a clear and compelling vision of the consulting practice you want to have
- Define your unique area of expertise
- Calculate (in time and money) the initial investment you need to get off on the right foot
- Learn how to recognize and build relationships with the six types of people you should have in your network
- Meet accomplished, like-minded people to develop your own peer network of independent consultants
If you’ve been considering the entrepreneurial, flexible, and challenging path of independent consultant, this session will help you to explore how consulting could work for you.