Learn the secret to becoming indispensable by shaping your career around your natural strengths. Hear from HarperCollins author, Ingrid Stabb, on using the Enneagram StrengthsFactors model, how to communicate your type advantage in the workplace, and how to use your strengths to give yourself an edge.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Define your next role to maximize your natural abilities
- Negotiate with a boss so that you can regularly play to your strengths
- Seek the work environment and compensation/benefits that will allow you to excel
According to Marcus Buckingham and research conducted by Gallup, teams in which individuals have the chance to do what they do best every day are:
- 38% more productive
- 44% more likely to earn high customer satisfaction scores
- 50% more likely to have high employee retention rates
Take this research a step further to connect how you as an individual can become indispensable to an organization to meet these goals.
To be successful and fulfilled, your work life must reflect your true self, including calling upon the strengths you already possess. This workshop will help you determine your ideal career strategy, then forge the career path that best suits you, making it the ideal kick-off for returning to work.