At the May 1st Connect•Work•Thrive Conference
Jo will also facilitate the workshop
Your Fear Of Failure Is Slowing Your Success
– Get Over it, Starting Today!
Do you know how to ace an interview? Do you make meaningful contacts at networking events? Do people lean in and listen when you speak? Do you feel confident about how people remember you?
Much of what we communicate isn’t conscious, yet we’re making an impact. Your walk and talk may not be conveying what you really want people to know about you. Join us to learn practical skills to help you rock your job search.
During this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to leave others with the impression you desire
- More effective communication styles to get the job
- How your current communication style might be unintentionally impacting others
- Simple actions you can implement immediately to Increase Your Influence, even under pressure.
Succeed in making the impact you want!