Most of us attend events, meetings, and gatherings and face strangers often. For many of us, entering a room full of strangers is our #1 fear.
Because these events are sources of professional and personal contacts, if we are uncomfortable when attending them, we miss opportunities to build connections, relationships, and business. Overcoming this fear is a path to success.
In her keynote address, Susan will highlight practical techniques to:
- Turn small talk into business conversation
- Approach people comfortably and “break the ice”
- Prepare strategic and engaging self-introductions
- Use proven techniques for becoming memorable
- Leverage contacts and develop connections
- Remember names
- Enter group conversations
- Exit conversations gracefully
- Build long-lasting business relationships
Join us to learn Susan RoAne’s
successful networking techniques because
Conversation Is Crucial
Networking Is Necessary
Mingling Is Mandatory
to ENSURE YOUR Business Success!