Great — you’re invited back for final-round interviews and are on the cusp of an excellent job offer! Now what? How will you turn that momentum into success on the job?
Join us for a fast-paced, interactive workshop on starting your new role in ways that set you up for career success. You’ll gain practical guidance on how to:
- Begin ready: strategically, tactically, and personally
- Figure out what you and your team need to prove
- Spot the sandtraps and flypaper before you get stuck
- Leverage the honeymoon to build critical relationships
- Launch quick wins that matter, and
- Make the most of your strengths and work around your weaknesses.
Pam will also facilitate the employer workshop:
Onboarding Executives: Grasping the Opportunity to Move Senior Teams Forward