You’re ready to take on new workplace challenges, but you’re probably focused on the wrong things. It’s easy to find yourself stuck in a cycle of taking small risks, reaping little rewards, and then blaming yourself for not achieving your goals. To be a recognized leader in the workplace and “work-marketplace,” you must develop successful decision-making and planning strategies. In this workshop you’ll discover the habits and perspectives that are holding you back from true work success. You’ll come away with breakthrough insights and practical actions you can use immediately to develop the confident, effective leadership that employers and clients are looking for.
In this workshop we’ll explore:
- The REAL reason most professionals fail to attain the business success they desire
- How to focus on the ‘right’ work opportunities
- The #1 mistake you’re making when it comes to exploring new professional challenges (and the easy fix to avoid it)
- 3 things you MUST know to successfully launch your next career move
- The secret you need to take bold action and create workplace wins