You’re ready to take on new workplace challenges, but you’re probably focused on the wrong things. It’s easy to find yourself stuck in a cycle of taking small risks, reaping little rewards, and then blaming yourself for not achieving your goals.
To move ahead decisively in your career and career search, you MUST develop successful decision-making and planning strategies. In this presentation, you’ll discover the habits and perspectives that are holding you back from career success. You’ll come away with breakthrough insights and practical actions you can use immediately to develop the confident, effective approach that propels you forward.
In this presentation we’ll explore:
- The REAL reason most professionals fail to attain the business success they desire
- How to focus on the ‘right’ work opportunities
- The #1 mistake you’re making when it comes to addressing new professional challenges (and the easy fix to avoid it)
- 3 things you MUST know to successfully lead others
- The secret you need to take bold action and create workplace wins
Who Would Benefit From Attending
Professionals and leaders, both career-seeking and employed, who recognize that they are not fully pursuing their goals and aspirations, who struggle with perfectionism, or who don’t confidently reach for more visibility and want to be working from their full potential.
Join us on February 4th to learn more!